Due to the Chrome Web Store rule, tools for products owned by Google (like: Google Map,Youtube) are not allowed in the Chrome Web Store. Other product such as Instagram will be allowed. 😛
1. Download the extension packaged (v1.0.5).
2. After downloading the extension packaged as a zip file, extract the files into their own folder.
3. In Chrome, navigate to chrome://extensions/
4. Enable the Developer mode, and click the Load unpacked, then select the GMapExtractor_v1.0.5 folder.
6. The extension is installed and you are ready to go. You can now manage the extension as you would any other, and its icon will appear in the Chrome Menu (if it has one) to the right of the address bar, pin it.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
In case you need assistance, just reply to this email or schedule a call with one of our customer onboarding engineers. We’ll be more than happy to help you out.